Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Half way there update (A little late)

OK So I know I promised that I would update more but life has just been so busy! We are at 22 weeks and 4 days. WOOW Can't believe I am past half way. It is amazing to think that in 4 months I am going to meet my son!

OHH Yes, we did find out ITS A BOY! One of the best moments of my life! He is perfect and healthy!

We were diagnosed with partial placenta previa which makes me a bit nervous as it is not something I know much about. Most of the time the baby moves the placenta up as he grows and we will not have any complications. So for now I am just praying this happens!

We also found a new place to live! HOORAY it is so nice and I am super excited!

I promise to try and update soon. Before I go a few photos for your enjoyment!
And we did register this past weekend.. wow was that way more overwhelming that I ever expected! We are missing a bunch my mommy friends have been so helpful so we are going to go back for round two but this is my handsome hubby trying out the stroller we chose!

4 comments: