Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Can't stop thinking...

about those four mature follicles that I let go this cycle.

I am having a rough time with this whole process and keep thinking that I just threw away 4 chances at becoming a mother. :/ Part of me understands the risks I was faced with 100% I mean in the end I want to be healthy and safe and my husband wants me around for a long long time. But the other part just can't help but be so scared that I just flushed these follies out and will never get them back.

I hope AF comes soon.. then I can put this whole mess behind me. Behind us.. Good news is my RE finally recieved the consult paperwork they needed to get this IUI cycle #22 approved with my insurance once this is done I can get my meds ordered.. Once I have the Gonal-F in hand and know what I am going to be up aganst with injects daily for 7-10 days I might be less freaked out!

On a lighter note, I really do love the christmas season and cannot wait to spend the holiday with my friends and family. My house is decorated and I am working on wrapping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment