Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I hate you cancer!

I just want to take a moment and say
Seriously.. this past week I have almost felt like my infertility is almost irrevelent and a little bump compaired to somethings other people my age sometimes have to go through.

My sister in law was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is only 28.. the same age as me. I have never felt so upset, angry, sad, more angry in my life. She is such a wonderful women who has her whole life to live. Recently married, has a wonderful career and an all around great lady! I know in my heart and in my head that she is young and strong and she will beat this shit and come out industructable but the fact that she has to go through this makes me really pissed off. She is a wonderful hairdresser and is just amazingly talented... chemo will make her hair fall out. I just cannot even imagine the road she has just turned down. I just don't understand.. why her? Why not some drug addict who doesnt deserve happiness.. why is it ALWAYS the good people???

So I am going to pray with everything I have that she will get through this process as smoothly as humanly possible. Because she WILL beat this. I know it. She is strong and has an army of love and support behind her.

Love you Tiff.. you girls (Alyssa, Melissa, and you) you gals were one of the most wonderful things I got when I married Brandon. Sisters!!! It is an unbreakable bond and I would do anything for any of you. You will win this I am sure of it!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry hun, my heart breaks for you and your family! Lots of prayers and thoughts your direction! So very sorry stay positive I know its hard but try!

    ReplyDelete