Monday, December 31, 2012

Good morning CD1

Well today marks CD1 on lucky cycle #22. This has GOT to be the start of something grand right! CD1, new year, new medication. Its time to let go of 2012 and bring on 2013.

This cycle I will start with the norm CD3 blood work and ultrasound (update to come) crossing everything I have for no cysts and nothing but good results.

The other day I received my box full of medication for this cycle. I'm not going to lie... it was a bit intimidating..
I got 2 Gonal-F pens and a bunch of needle tips
A MUCH larger sharps container.. guess they are bringing out the big guns now..
AND a few boxes of these lovely Progesterone Suppositories. For after the IUI during the 2WW they are telling me.

Now that CD1 has arrived I am 100% ready to get this show on the road. A bit nervous about the injections, thank goodness for Brandon he has some background with this type of pen and I really think secretly he likes injecting me HA <OK OK maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration. But I do feel much more in control, like what happened last cycle will not happen again. My RE feels confident also that with the Gonal-F she will be able to increase or decrease my medication depending on how my body is responding. I feel so confident that this will be it. With the IUI our chances will be increased and I am hoping and praying my ovaries will give me 2 beautiful eggs for those sperm's to work with!

So lets go ovaries its time to women up and lets get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment