Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! CD2


Happy New Year everyone! I started off 2013 with a big date with the vag cam this morning! Everything looked good and I am waiting for the nurse to call me with my instructions for this cycle! I am ready to get this show on the road.

This year I do have a few new years resolutions.

  1. Get KTFU but I figure you guys already knew that.
  2. Move into a new apt/condo/home something that is NOT where we live now as I can't stand it.
  3. Start taking my vitamins and Metformin exactly when I am supposed to everyday. I tend to forget and that's not good.
  4. Start exercising regularly to get healthy.
  5. Be better with money management. 
  6. Keep up on my blog! 
  7. Be more positive.
  8. Stop peeing on so many sticks
I know there is more, but this is good for now! 


So my first purchase of the new year was something pretty cool! A plush egg. HA I know it sounds crazy  but I am really looking forward to getting it and taking it on all my adventures TTTC wonder if Brandon will feel the same way! Stay tuned for name and photo upon arrival! 



No comments:

Post a Comment