Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CD3 Start of injects & My anniversary!

OK so first let me start off by saying my wonderful husband and I have been married for 2 great years today. It seems like it has flew by, he is my best friend and I am so so lucky to be his wife! We celebrated with some wonderful dinner at a great Italian place. It was so nice to get out just the two of us and just relax! He did get me some beautiful flowers too! He is such a romantic sometimes! <3

OK onto the good stuff.. so as soon as we came into the house from dinner Brandon was ready to get down to business. The Gonal-F pen business. You see, I still can't inject myself. I have no idea why its just something in my brain saying NO NO NO don't do it. HA So he has gotten pretty good with it. But he didn't want to waste any time so he pulled out everything before we started and it sorta went something like this..


I'M READY HONEY!!! Just lay down and relax


Not going to lie... I was a little freaked out.. maybe due to his genuine excitement of injecting me. Here is a few close ups


And the moment of truth!


Please be working Gonal-F please please please do your thing! Grow follies grow.. you can do it. This stuff is like miracle grow for my follicles.

The plan right know is to do injects every night for the next three nights. Then the day following I will go for an U/S to check things out. See how my follies are growing and we will go from there!

Crossing everything I have! I'll update soon! xoxo

1 comment: