Tuesday, January 15, 2013

4dpIUI

4dpIUI (Four days post IUI #1)

T-10 days till beta!!

COME ON TWO WEEK WAIT

This time I am taking things a little more chill. Trying to stay busy with the hubby, online, at home, at work, out, shopping, hey whatever works right! Last night I ordered these yummy guys... watermelon was always my favorite and I cannot wait to get them



Tonight I went to dinner at my favorite place The Alamo with a friend! It was soooo good to get out of the house for some yum Mexican! Tomorrow might be going out for round two! Maybe lol

Crazy weather happening this week in good ol MA yesterday 60deg tomorrow 5" of snow coming. CRAZY! But I actually don't even mind it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, I love reading your blog and so I nomiated you for a Liebster award!
    http://www.rmdavidson92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete