Sunday, November 4, 2012

My BFF

So.. I have this friend who has always been there for me since I met her way back 14 yrs ago in HS. We have had our ups and downs throughout the years and have really been through a lot. Back in HS we did everything together, and we stayed close to this day! She is the friend I talk to about all this fertility stuff, the person I can call if I am just loosing my mind and she always listens. Never gives necessary advice or tells me the one thing I don't want to hear. She always knows exactly what to say to make me feel a little better.

Today is CD1 (cycle day #1) not the best day in this process because it means I am not pregnant but not the worst either because I can move forward and start a new cycle. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning, with the time change I was up early and just lounging around in my yoga pants and long sleeved old as dirt shirt with no plans on taking myself or my tears out of the house at all. I was going to curl up and have a waah poor me day with me and my emotions. Then she comes out of nowhere and off I am to the mall for a fun shopping date. Its like she knew, knew I needed to get out of the house and leave my stupid emotions at home.

You have been there for me throughout this entire process and I will NEVER forget that. Thank you, thank you for always listening no matter what and never saying "just relax and it will happen". Thank you for never pushing for more information than I was willing to give. Thank you for knowing just when I really needed that dinner, or lunch, or text message. I am so grateful to have a friend like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment